Crack IELTS with an 8+ Band Score! Talk to us Now!
Best IELTS Course in Rohini, Delhi
Practice IELTS with unlimited Mock Tests
Best IELTS Coaching
IELTS General and Academic Extensive Program
80+ Hours of Personal Training
1) 20+ Hours of One to One Classes with an Expert Trainer.
2) 10+ Mock Tests for Exhaustive Preparation.
3) 10+ Practice Tests
4) 4 to 8 weeks Course Duration
What is IELTS?
IELTS is an English Language Proficiency Test that is required to be taken by non-native students who wish to study abroad, or by people who wish to move abroad for Permanent Residency
The Speaking Test is a Face to Face Conversation with a Certified Examiner and it is as close to a Real Life Situation as it can get.
The Listening Test is 30 minutes long (plus 10 minutes Transfer Time and covers 4 separate recordings. The Listening Test is the same for Both Academic & General Tests.
Reading is the second part of the IELTS Exam and takes 60 minutes. It consists of 3 or 4 reading passages of increasing difficulty, and there are a total of 40 questions to answer.
IELTS Writing Test lasts for 60 minutes, and you will need to complete 2 writing tasks, each of which requires different text types (description, report, text, discussion, argument, opinion).
The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes. IELTS is available in two formats namely Paper-based IELTS and Computer-based IELTS.
Rs. 7,999 to Rs. 13,999
(based on Pre-Assessment Test)
24-32 Sessions of 1 hour each
Multiple slots available between 9 am to 8 pm IST
Step-1: Pre-Assessment Test (basic English Test)
Step-2: Demo Class
Step-3: Enrolment & Registration
Step-4: Class & Study Material Access
Why Choose IELTS First?
The most important thing: You’ll get what you paid for!
IELTS First provides the best in class training for IELTS at its institute situated in Rohini, Delhi. With the best infrastructure and high-tech teaching methodology, the IELTS Training allows students and working professionals to accomplish their Band Requirements for IELTS
- We have 10+ years of experience in IELTS Training.
- Our Teachers are passionate to teach.
- You’ll be more confident every single day than a day before while learning with IELTS First.
- Pocket-friendly courses for everyone.
Here are the key stakeholders focused on building our community. Our greatest strength is our team’s spirit & that will remain because a core of us come through the leagues together.
What our students say about us
Our Results Speak
Mr. Jatin Goyal
IELTS Academic Candidate
1200+ Students Trust Us
My friend recommended me this institution for IELTS Coaching. A great investment for IELTS Preparation. Dedicated faculties and individual focus to each student is what makes it better than others.”
Our Classroom Sessions
Our Classroom has a very unique approach so that any student can be learning either via a live lesson, pre programmed lesson, independently or being supervised in the classroom.
- Introduction to Reading section.
- Improving reading speed and comprehension.
- Annotation Strategy for improving accuracy.
- Decoding True/ False/ Not Given questions.
- Tackling completion type questions.
- Mastering matching type questions.
- Reading Practice Tests Evaluation and Discussion.
- Grammar lessons and drills on weak areas.
- Detailed analysis of Listening test pattern.
- Listening test taking strategies.
- Tackling with distractors in listening test.
- Improving listening speed with Native English accent.
- Developing Paraphrasing skills for listening section.
- Solving Table completion Questions.
- Practice tests on listening section, with analysis and discussion.
- Grammar lessons and Drills on weak areas.
- Introduction to speaking section.
- Strategies for task 1.
- Strategies for task 2.
- Strategies for task 3.
- Phrases, vocab and idioms for task 1.
- Phrases, vocab and idioms for task 2.
- Phrases, vocab and idioms for task 3.
- 15+ mock speaking sessions.
- Grammar lessons and Drills on weak areas.
- Introduction to IELTS writing tasks.
- Report writing for Bar/Pie/Line and process diagrams.
- Vocabulary and Idioms for Summary/Report writing.
- Types of Essays – Argumentative, Opinion-based, Cause-effect etc.
- Ideation, Brainstorming and writing essay flows.
- PEE technique for improving coherence and cohesion.
- Special techniques for impactful writing.
Special attention is given to Grammar. Mock Tests are conducted regularly with detailed analysis.
IELTS One To One Coaching Online
Since IELTS is mandatory for PR in Canada, Australia, and Study Abroad applications, we aim for Higher Band Scores while training our students. Getting High Band Scores improves the application quality significantly. We at IELTS First, provide the Best IELTS Coaching in Delhi.
IELTS is an English Proficiency Test that costs more than INR 14000 per attempt. We try our best that no student has to appear for the test again and they get their required bands at 1st attempt.
IELTS First is one of the Best Training Institutes for IELTS Preparation near Delhi.
We provide offline IELTS Coaching in Rohini and online IELTS Coaching nationally and globally. If you wish to take IELTS Classes in Delhi, you can either take Online Classes or visit our Centre in Rohini.
We have trained students from India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, and several other countries and have provided them with the Best IELTS Classes.
What people frequently ask
How long is an IELTS Score valid?
An IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) is valid for two (2) years.
How can I register for IELTS?
Online on the Official IDP or British Council website or in person at any of the registered offices.
IELTS Test is not recommended for candidates under 16 years. However, if they wish to take the test, they may.
IELTS Test Fee
IELTS Test Fees is INR 14700 approximately per person per attempt for both General and Academic.